Friday, June 17, 2011

It's Gonna Be a Striped Summer!

    Summer shirts are full of stripes, stripes, and more stripes! Vertical, horizontal, and diagonal, take your pick. I own two striped summer shirts, both bright and colorful.
    The turquoise tye-dye shirt is from Forever 21. I'm pretty sure it's no longer available, but that doesn't mean you can't find something similar. Or, if you like diy, you could even make one! :) The pink shirt was purchased more recently at Delia's. Although it's only available in stores, it's only $14.99! And it's super comfy (always an added plus for summer).

    I love these shirts because they can be paired with shorts, jeans, or even a skirt. So far I've worn them with denim shorts, as well as white skinny jeans. And because it's summer, I added a cute pair of wedges!
    So get creative and see what you can find in your own closet to create the perfect striped summer top! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment