Friday, June 17, 2011

Summer Shorts!


Even though we're already a few days into summer, you might not have that pair of summer shorts you've been looking for. So maybe this post will help you out! :)
Below are three pairs of shorts that I purchased  on a recent shopping trip. I'm going to tell you what I do and don't like about the shorts, which will hopefully help you in your search for the perfect pair of summer shorts!

Above are the first two pair of shorts. They're from a store called Delia's, and they're the Bailey style.
Pros:
  • They don't fade! They're made with indigo dye and pre-faded, so the way you buy them is the way they're going to stay forever, no many how many washes or beach visits! 
  • They're the perfect length! They're not too short, but not too long, either. Some of the extremely short shorts are uncomfortable, and the long ones aren't usually too flattering. So, these shorts are an in-between length!
  • They're comfy! Not only are these shorts stretchy, they're also soft. I've never owned a pair of denim shorts that actually feel soft, and not like blue jeans. I can't explain why they feel different, but it's definitely a good thing!
  • They don't wrinkle! In the past, I've had denim shorts from stores like American Eagle, PacSun, etc. and if I put them in my suitcase for vacation, they'd be wrinkled by the time I unpacked at the hotel. But these shorts can be folded and squished in your suitcase and still be wrinkle-free!
Cons:
  • They're frayed when they're unrolled. I don't wear them unrolled because then they're too long, but the problem is that the strings from the frayed ends of the shorts get tangled and you have to cut them off of the shorts. This is sort of a big hassle if you're in a hurry. It seems like everytime I wash them, I have to cut more strings off. (Thankfully, this is the only con I have about these shorts! :) )

You can purchase these shorts here for $34.50 each! :)

For those stay-home-and-relax days, or even sleeping, these are some awesome shorts! They're made by PINK (Victoria's Secret). As soon as I walked in the store, I saw them and knew I had to have them. If you're obsessed with animal print like I am, then these shorts are a must! You can buy them in store at Victoria's Secret for $18.

No comments:

Post a Comment