Friday, June 17, 2011

Sequins 'n Studs!

    This summer is all about texture and print! Designers like Jeffrey Campbell and Betsey Johnson have added sequins, studs, glitter, and crazy animal print to their collections. Although I am dying to get a pair of Litas by Jeffrey Campbell, for now I'm thankful to have my Betsey Johnson crossbody bag! I bought this bag about 3 months ago for $25.
I was obsessed with this bag for the first month, but then I decided I need something smaller for the summer. So I bought this wristlet made by Nine West for $15. 

I originally bought this wristlet for summer, but it ended up taking a trip to the Monster Ball with me! :) 
The picture above shows my Adidas bag & a wristlet with a built in speaker. I've been using the Adidas bag as a pool bag, and the wristlet as a wallet at the pool. But since there's a built in speaker, it's also awesome for plugging in my iPod by the pool. (And hey, it was only $8. What more could I ask for?) I got the Adidas bag for $14 about a month ago. These bags don't really have anything to do with the sequins & studs trend, I just thought they were cute. So I posted them as an added bonus! :)


1 comment:

  1. Привет! Мне бы хотелось открыть салон парикмахерскую. У кого-то из читательниц есть опыт в этом? Очень большой выбор оборудования для салонов красоты. Кто может помочь советом? Какой магазин лучше выбрать для то чтобы купить Дозирующее и вспомогательное оборудование и это Одноразовые простыни. Я выбираю среди этих магазинов Spashop.com.ua, Venko.com.ua, Newfacebeauty.pl, Ukrmedgarant.com.ua.

    ReplyDelete