Sunday, July 24, 2011

Wild Stripes

    If you read my previous post, you know that I just recently returned from a trip to Atlanta, Georgia. Of course I had to do some shopping while I was there (Lenox Square Mall was only a few blocks from our hotel!). Even though we went in almost every store in the entire mall, I only left with 3 things. But today I'm just sharing my favorite with you all: the animal print dress from Express!
    I absolutely LOVE this dress! It was originally $65, on sale for $35. I was happy to see it was on sale, considering I had spent the majority of my money before we even left for Atlanta (I spent the money on concert tickets, haha). Anyway, this dress is silky and very lightweight. I'm hoping to buy some red shoes to go with it at some point. I also love the ruffled detail in the neckline. Plus, I'm kind of addicted to animal print (I noticed yesterday that if I wanted to, I could make an entire outfit out of zebra print), which is the main reason I noticed this dress hanging on the rack. 
    The next dress I'm showing you in this post has been hanging in my closet for a while, and I've never worn it. However, as soon as I get the chance to, I'll be wearing it! 
    I love the stripes and the belt! It's a really simple dress, but it's also cute. And the pockets are adorable, too.
    Do you have a favorite dress? Leave a comment below!
    By the way, tomorrow will be a crafty-DIY post! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment