Thursday, July 21, 2011

Atlanta + Femme Fatale Concert

    So you may be wondering why I disappeared for about two weeks. The answer? Vacation, driver training class, and a concert! Finally, after doing absolutely nothing all summer, I was able to go to Atlanta, Georgia with my dad for four days. Then as soon as I got back, I had to go driving with my driver's ed teacher and best friend, Katie (it was QUITE an experience!). And last, but definitely not least, I went to the Britney Spears/Nicki Minaj concert! Those are my reasons for not posting in such a long time. But now I'm back and I'm ready to share some pictures from these past two weeks! :)
The famous Varsity restaurant in Atlanta :)
Precious little goats asleep at the petting zoo!
An awesomely designed dolphin statue @ the ATL Zoo :)
Britney's finale @ the Femme Fatale concert.
Nicki @ the Femme Fatale concert :)
Britney's stage :)

So that's my story for the past two weeks! :) Has anything exciting happened in your life recently? Leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment