Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Bows, Beads, & Bolts!

   Right now I'm loving necklaces, especially ones with bows! But I'm also pretty fascinated by lightening bolt necklaces. Below are some pictures of my favorite necklaces :)
Angel Wing & Hearts with Rhinestones

Polka Dot Bow Necklace (my fave!)

Lightening Bolt 

Aqua Necklace from Mexico
    The good thing about these necklaces is that they go with just about everything! (The blue one doesn't, but it's still gorgeous :) ) I received the angel wing necklace as a birthday gift back in April. It was purchased at Wet Seal, but is no longer available. However, I've seen many similar necklaces at places like Charming Charlie's. The second necklace shown above is the polka dot bow necklace, which happens to be my favorite! I bought it a week ago at Hot Topic for $4.99. The next necklace, the lightening bolt one, is also from Wet Seal, and is no longer available (but I'm sure you can find something similar!). The last necklace was a gift from my dad and was bought somewhere in Mexico! Haha. It's great for summer, though because of its bright color :)
    Do you have a favorite necklace? Or any other favorite piece of jewelry? Leave a comment below and tell me about it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment