Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Nails for the Femme Fatale Concert!

    On July 18th, I'll be going downtown for the Britney Spears/Nicki Minaj concert. And since I don't like Britney that much, I decided to show my love for Nicki by doing nails inspired by her music videos! :) So far, she's put out 5 solo music videos, and that means each hand gets one nail for each video. 
    In the collage above, I've put pictures of the inspiration next to each nail so it makes a little more sense for the non-Nicki fans, haha. The 5 music videos are Super Bass, Moment 4 Life, Did It On 'Em, Your Love, & Massive Attack.
    Even though I won't be meeting Nicki, I'm hoping that she'll see my nails via Twitpic! HOPEFULLY. Probably not, but I can dream, right? Haha.
    Anyway, I hope everyone's having a great week and tomorrow I'll be posting about my shopping trip from today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment